Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No felted owls

I'm a little intimidated. No, a lot intimidated.
I read other people's blogs, although "stalk" might be a better word.
But this is my first post. After internally blogging all my activities & thoughts for weeks, I decided that they needed to be let out. So here goes...

I will not be talking about handmade felted owls in this blog. Nor will I discuss my favorite artisan bread recipe. (Confession: I have never made a loaf of bread.) No offense if you love &/or make felted owls and bread! I enviously gobble up others' blogs of these subjects, I just have too much going on right now. I guess I lied...I've already spent a paragraph talking about something I wasn't going to talk about. Ah, get used to it!

I took my 20 month old to the apple orchard for the first time today. What fun! She gleefully ran up and down the rows of trees, clutching the first apple that we picked. She wouldn't let go of that thing for anything, even after it got rubbed in the dirt a few times. She finally got tired of her half eaten apple on the drive home.
We stopped for treats on the way home.


Picked up a sugar cookie with sprinkles for YaYa, and carrot cake for my hubby & me.
We had dessert first tonight.

Chair (I'll explain later),
Hav

2 comments:

  1. i am not only your first follower, i am your first commenter. woo. and hoo.

    love it, my dear! awesome photos + your words = perfect blogdom!!!

    xooxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful first post! So happy to have you here... whatever you feel inclined to share is your choice... that's what makes it so fun!

    ReplyDelete