Tuesday, November 3, 2009

hedgehog fever!

Yes, hedgehog fever has taken over our house. Francis has now been joined by two friends, Bernard & Flower. I love how different they all turned out and how they each have a personality! (I really am starting to go crazy!) YaYa loves the hedgehogs as well, except for Bernard. She wants nothing to do with him. She thinks that his little ties are spines that are going to prick her, and she'll only pick him up by his nose, but does NOT want to play with him. Poor Bernard (don't tell: he's my favorite). But YaYa loves being tickled by Francis, and finds all kinds of places to hide her so Mommy can't find her. And all three of them love munching on the pumpkin (pictured with Bernard). But enough about their exploits...

Katie over at matsutake featured Francis in her blog today!! I feel so honored to be included in the craftiness of this amazing lady, even though my skills don't even come close to hers! Katie started the hedgehog frenzy, and I'm more than happy to jump on that bandwagon!

Before I close for the night, I've got to show you my little chickie YaYa. She had so much fun getting candy, and stayed warm in this wonderful hand-me-down costume from our friend Lisa. I just want to gobble her up!!


Chair,

Hav

1 comment:

  1. Cute hedgies! I've been wanting to make one of them, but haven't gotten to it yet. The spines do look pretty mean. LOL My son wouldn't pick up those rubbery hairy balls when he was little. I don't know what he thought but he'd literally dissolve in tears if his sister tried to get him to take one!
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete