Wednesday, January 25, 2012

valentine's day joy

I'm lucky to have my Christmas decorations down, really. If it weren't for the hubby's get-em-down spirit, we'd probably still winding down our days by staring at the lights on the Christmas tree. But they've been down since before the new year, and so I've had the chance to put up a few things for Valentine's Day...
Ok, so my favorite thing about my heart banners: I made them from Christmas ornaments I got on clearance at Target for 90% off after Christmas this year! I just loved these felt hearts when I first saw them at Christmas (3 pack for $1), and kept my fingers crossed that they would find their way to clearance. They did. I bought way too many, but at $.10 a pack, it was worth it! I strung them together with embroidery floss, and voila!, I now have hearty swags of joy to brighten my living room!

1 comment:

  1. OOH! i like these, and i like that you are blogging! :) I need to valentine it up around here, too...something about having a baby so close to that day makes it seem more special! :)

    ReplyDelete